OXYL8 have recently begun the production of a series of short LEV training video clips and these will be uploaded as they become available – so do keep checking back to see what we have added.
In the pipeline are short clips on the following subjects:-
- Using Hot Wire and Rotating Vane Anemometers
- Proportional Balancing
- Drilling Test Holes (size, positions etc)
- Transport Velocity – visual of deposition occurring in a ‘see-through’ section of duct
- Captor Hoods – Measuring Captor Zone/Velocity using Instruments/Smoke
- Effect of Flexible Ducting on Pressure Drops
Please let us know of any requests for topics you would like to see tackled in our series of short clips?
Video 1 How to Use the PITOT Tube
Video 2 What Happens when Centrifugal Fans Run in Reverse?
Video 3 How do Captor Hoods Work – Theory and Design Equations?
Download the Excel Spreadsheet:- Fletchers Nomogram Calculations – to go with this Video
OXYL8 Produced Video Clips are in continuous Production.
Please check back regularly or follow us on Facebook/YouTube Channel for updates