LEV TExT MASTERCLASS
LEV TExT and LEV Commissioning
Skills Maintenance and Knowledge Update
1-day Webinar-based LEV Masterclass event focussing on updating and maintaining skills in LEV Examining, Testing (TExT) and Commissioning.
Is the OXY101 Masterclass for You?
The course is ideally suited to LEV specialists who, having previously completed the BOHS P601 LEV course, would like to ensure that they are fully up to date with current professional practice standards for undertaking LEV TExT and Commissioning projects.
Enforcing authorities (HSE etc) look to LEV practitioners to demonstrate how they actively maintain and improve their specialist skills/knowledge within LEV; ie that they remain ‘Competent’. Masterclass events can assist practitioners in this by providing:-
- A Knowledge Refresh/Update on CoSHH TExT Requirements (Reg 9 etc)
- Update on Changes in Expectations for LEV Best Practice
- Review Latest HSE Activities and Actions
- Updates on Guidance and Codes (WELs, Topic Guides etc)
- Technical Updates and Discussions
- Professional Development/Mentoring
- Questions & Answers Surgery/Forum
Although not a requirement, this course is focussed on skills and knowledge maintenance for participants who will have already completed the BOHS P601 LEV Examination and Testing course (or equivalent).
It may also be valuable for those who manage LEV (Testing, Design, Maintenance etc) within their workplace.
The day’s outline will include the following as well as topical issues of importance to LEV TExT:-
- Review of recent HSE initiatives and activity
- CoSHH Reg 9 – ACOP paras 186 and 189 (What is required at TExT?)
- Occupational Hygiene in TExT
- DSEAR in TExT
- Welding Fume & Woodworking
- Recirculating Filters
- TExT and On-Tool Extraction
- Captor Hoods (Fletcher and App)
- Personal Development (CoC etc)
- Q&A Forum
Bill Cassells BSc MPhil DSH CEng CMIOSH FIPlantE FSOE FRSPH RSP
£425 + VAT / delegate