LEV TExT Reports MASTERCLASS
Preparing LEV TExT Reports
Standard Formats & Completing the Reports
1-day Webinar-based LEV Masterclass event focussing on improving skills and updating knowledge relating to the completion of CoSHH Reg 9 LEV Thorough Examination and Test (TExT) Reports.
Is the OXY102 Masterclass for You?
The course is ideally suited to LEV specialists who have previously completed their BOHS P601 LEV course and who would like to improve their competency in preparing and completing LEV TExT reports/records.
CoSHH Reg 9 ACoP is quite clear as to the minimum information expected in a competent TExT Report. But what detail is required and how to present that information in an an acceptable format? Masterclass events can assist LEV practitioners by providing:-
- Refresh of CoSHH Reg 9 & ACoP Requirements
- A Review of Latest HSE Activities and Actions
- Consideration of an (OXYL8) Standard (and acceptable) TExT Format/Template
- Technical Updates and Discussions on Completion of TExT Reports
- Practice Completing Reports with Case Study Examples using the Standard Template
- Questions & Answers Surgery/Forum
Although not a requirement, this course is focussed on skills and knowledge maintenance for participants who will have already completed the BOHS P601 LEV Examination and Testing course (or equivalent).
It may also be valuable for those who manage LEV (Testing, Design, Maintenence etc) within their workplace.
- Experiences of Reviews by HSE on company TExT Reports
- CoSHH Reg 9 – ACOP paras 186 and 189 (What is required at TExT?)
- The OXYL8 Standard TExT Template (and Qualitek Excel variant)
- TExTs for Booths and Enclosures
- TExTs for Captor Hoods
- OXYL8 (free) Fletcher App for Captor Hoods
- Special Systems – TExTs on On-Tool and Push-Pull Systems
- Duct velocities and Internal Inspection?
- Correct use of Qualitative tests (Smoke and Dust Lamp)
- Risk Assessments for TExT work
- Updates on Welding Fume & Woodworking Dust
- Recirculating Filters/Discharges etc
- Dealing with Stack Discharges and Dispersion
- Occupational Hygiene aspects
- DSEAR/ATEX application to TExT
- QA/Signing Off, Report Submission Timescales, Labelling
- Q&A Forum
Bill Cassells BSc MPhil DSH CEng CMIOSH FIPlantE FSOE FRSPH RSP
£495 + VAT / delegate